Frequently asked question
What is the platform for?
Through the platform you can:
- Send a request/application/complaint or any other letter to around 140 state and subordinate entities.
- Present a letter on behalf of both yourself and an organization. In case of applying on behalf of an organization you should confirm that you have such a right.
- Book a visit to a public official
- Track the processing of your letter with a tracking code provided to you and contact with the responsible to whom your letter is assigned.
How do I register into the portal
Please find the step-by-step guide of registration into the portal here.
How can I login to the portal
You can login to the portal with the following options:
- with national ID card (You will need an ID card reader)
- with a mobile phone (You will need to activate your mobileID first)
- With a username/password
I have an ID card and an ID card-reader. What should I do next?
To login to the portal with your ID card, several steps should be made before:
- To login to the portal with your ID card, several steps should be made before:
- Connect the ID card-reader to your computer
- Insert the ID card into the card-reader
- Wait until the CryptoCardMonitor recognizes your ID card and notifies you about the certificates. If you are using the ID card for the first time, please see how to activate your ID card here
- Click on the login icon at e-request.am
- Insert your PIN code and you are ready!
How do I obtain MobileID?
First, you’ll need to obtain a special uSIM card from the mobile operator and insert it into your mobile phone. More information on terms and conditions for the MobileID service can be found here
What are the main differences between the letter types and how should I choose the right one?
When choosing which letter type to send to the state entity, you should take into consideration that:
- If you are looking for and (or) want to get information from the information holder, you should choose the letter type “Request”
- If you have a question that an authorized state body can solve you should choose the letter type “Application”
- If you believe that the actions or omissions by the state body have violated rights and freedoms, you should choose the letter type “Complaint”
- If the previous types are out of scope of the matter of your letter, you should choose the letter type “Letter”
Which are the entities to which I can apply to?
Around 140 state entities and subordinates are available in the portal for applying to. The list of entities include ministries, inspectorates, territorial administrations, committees, medical institutions, universities, etc.
I have a problem, but I do not know which state entity could deal with it. What should I do?
In such cases consider writing a letter to the Office of the Prime Minister. Your letter will be redirected to the respective state entity responsible for your case. You will receive a notification accordingly.
How do I send a letter on behalf of an organization?
- The second step in the “Send an application, request or complaint” section offers two options for applying: on behalf of an individual or a legal entity. You should pick the “Legal entity” as an option.
- Confirm that you are eligible to apply on behalf of that legal entity.
- Prepare a letter or attach a letter on a company letterhead.
- Attach other documents if necessary.
- Sign the letter electronically right through the portal and send it.
Can I send the letter with our company’s letterhead?
Yes, you can send the letter with your company’s letterhead by ticking the “The letter is submitted on the company letterhead” option in the step “Fill in the envelope and prepare the letter”. You can attach the letter either with a digital signature or sign it right through the portal.
Which information should I provide before drafting the content of the letter?
Before stating the content of your letter you are asked to fill in your personal data (name, surname, social services number, citizenship, postal address, e-mail, mobile number). In case of electronic identification with eID or MID your personal information will be filled in automatically and there will be no need to additionally provide it.
Which principles apply for collecting my personal data? How are those data processed in the portal?
I have prepared the letter, how can I sign it?
If you have activated your electronic signature on your ID card, the letter can be signed by one of the following options:
- With a card: eID This option lets you sign the document right through the portal: without the need to download and upload the document. You need to install the application Web PKI (the portal will direct you to respective links with hints and comments). After successful installation of the application you will be able to sign the document with your ID card just by entering your PIN.
- With mobile phone: mID To sign with mID you just need to fill in the mobile number which is subscribed to MobileID service and click “Send”. You will then be prompted to enter your PIN on your phone. Information on subscribing to MobileID services is presented here .
- With JsignPDF By selecting this option, the portal downloads the letter you prepared in .pdf format. If you have JsignPDF on your computer, you should sign the downloaded file and upload the already signed document to the portal. Please find the video tutorial for signing with JsinPDF here.
I don’t have an activated electronic signature. Can I send the letter without signing it?
Yes, you can send the letter without electronic signature, however in such a case the entity to which the letter is submitted, preserves the right not to process the letter or request additional documents in order to verify your identity.
I have sent the letter successfully. How can I track its status?
After submitting the letter through the portal you will be provided with a tracking code. If you enter this code in the “Track your case” section, you will be able to see details on the process of your letter. Namely, you will have access to the actually submitted letter, the date it was registered in the system of the recipient entity, the status of the letter, the contact information of the responsible employee that deals with your case at the moment.
When I check the status of my letter with the provided control code, it shows “in progress”. What does this mean? How can I get the contact information of the responsible employee?
In case the platform shows only the “in progress” status, it means that the state body has not registered your letter in the system yet. You can check it later. As soon as it is registered in the system, you will be able to see information about the responsible employee dealing with your case.
I want to meet with a state official, how can I book a visit?
In the “Book a visit” section you need to select the “Meeting”
fill in your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number,
select the state body you want to visit,,
select the preferred official you want to meet with from the list
clearly state the question that will be discussed with the official
attach documents if necessary
confirm that you are familiar with the “Procedure of reception of citizens” (you can download it directly from the platform and get acquainted before submitting the application) and send the meeting request
Why is the list of preferred officials limited?
The list includes only those officials, who are authorized to organize hearings and meet with citizens.. The list is defined by each body in the “Procedure of reception of citizens”.
Is it necessary to electronically sign the meeting request?
No, the meeting request does not need to be signed, but in case the application is approved, it is necessary to present to the state body having with you an identity document.
I have successfully submitted the application for the meeting, how can I find out if it has been approved or not?
The state body examines the request and decides whether to approve or reject it. You will receive an e-mail notification about the decision and if the request was confirmed also about the date and time of the meeting. With the help of control code you can check the status of the application in the “Track your case” section.